|Study Peroid:||To be announced|
|Days/Time:||7:00p.m. - 10:00p.m. on Saturdays|
|Study duration:||10 lessons in total, 3 hours each and once a week|
|Venue:||To be announced|
|Lecturer:||Dr. John HO|
Acquaint students with the basic knowledge of Hong Kong Business Law, especially the principles relating to private limited liability company and partnerships.
- Definitions of various types of corporate entity in Hong Kong
- Formation, constitution and winding up of Hong Kong companies
- Appointment, resignation and removal of corporate officers
- Powers and duties of corporate officers
- Regulation and formalities of company meetings
- Creation and dissolution of partnerships
- Rights and duties of partners
- Roles of the Companies Registry, the Stock Exchange and the Securities and Futures Commission
It is a component course of the Diploma of Law offered by the HKCT.